INFORMATION EXTRACTED 23 AUGUST 2021
People aged 16 to 39 who are residents of the following local government areas and suburbs can access priority COVID-19 Pfizer vaccination appointments.
Local government areas of concern
- Georges River
Booking your vaccination
NSW Health has set up priority clinics where you can get vaccinated with the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
- You are allowed to leave an LGA of concern to get a vaccination.
- You must bring proof of address to your appointment.
- You must book for 2 doses of the vaccine with the same clinic when you make your booking.
- You will not be able to book your first dose in one clinic and book the second dose in another.
- The system will offer you a date for the second dose once you’ve chosen a date for the first one.
Your second dose will be 8 weeks after your first dose. This timeframe is helping us vaccinate more people in NSW with one dose sooner. Two doses are still required for long-term protection. Current evidence shows an 8 week interval between doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine provides good protection against severe COVID-19.
You must not attend your vaccination appointment if
- you have any COVID-19 symptoms (get tested and self-isolate until you receive a negative test result)
- you are a close contact.
An increased number of COVID-19 vaccination bookings are available at these clinics:
- Sydney Olympic Park – Qudos Bank Arena NSW Health Vaccination
- Sydney Olympic Park – NSW Health Vaccination Centre
- Macquarie Fields – South Western Sydney Vaccination Centre
To book or for more information, please visit nsw.gov.au/vacc16-39