From this Sunday, there’s going to be a few changes to the program schedule for the October 2020 SWR999 Broadcast Semester.
We’d like to firstly say thank you and bid farewell to the following programs, who will no longer broadcast on SWR999.
- Lauren Yeates: Rave It Up (previously Tuesday 6-7pm)
- Sam Taufa: The Tongan Show (previously Wednesday 9-11pm)
- Ranjith Kurusumuthu: Early Music (previously Sunday 12-2pm)
- Nitin Madan : Sursangam (Bond of Music) (previously Sunday 3-4pm)
Please join us in giving a big, warm SWR welcome to these new SWR999 Programs, that will begin broadcasting within the next few weeks:
- Thomas English: Early Mornings with Tom (Weekdays 4-5:30am)
- Sean Castle: Beyond the Lyrics (Monday’s 9-10pm)
- Harrison Green: The Tuesdaily Show (Tuesday’s 6-7pm)
- Sheila Cabacungan: Greater Western Business Booster (Wednesday’s 7-8pm)
- Thomas English: Top 40 Today with Tom (Saturday’s 7-8am)
- Paul Rands: Power Zone (Saturday’s 12-1pm)
- Paul Hengpoonthana: Thai Esan (Sunday’s 12-2pm)
Some programs have moved around to different times in our Program Schedule. Before the next episode of your favourite programs, we recommend you visit our Program Guide and see if any of your shows are now on-air at a different time.