New urban car park for Cabramatta taking the total number of car park spaces in the Dutton Plaza precinct to 991.
Monday 11 October at 10.30am
Cnr Hughes Street and Dutton Lane, Cabramatta (entry via Hughes Street)
· The new car park adjoins the existing multi-storey car park, providing an additional 219 new car park spaces for Cabramatta, taking the total car park spaces to 991
· New designated loading area for service vehicles only on the ground floor, taking loading traffic off surrounding streets
· Multi-colour feature façade wall with green planting to complement the award winning design features of Dutton Plaza (Winner: Urban Development Industry Association (UDIA) Award for Government Leadership / Commended for design excellence by the Australian Institute of Architects (AIA), August 2017)
· Environmentally sensitive urban design features including sensor LED lighting, solar panels and a bio-filtration irrigation system that harvests rain water for the surrounding garden beds
· Increased CCTV and clear sight lines throughout for improved safety and security
· Electric car charging stations located on the top level
· New parents room with baby change table, bicycle parking area and more public seating and landscaping
· Fairfield City Council responding to community priorities.