A free, fun-filled evening of celebrations in the Auburn Botanic Gardens on Saturday 8 December from 5pm.
Auburn Botanic Gardens will be turned into a magical Grinch themed wonderland for one special night this Christmas where things have turned decidedly ‘green’ as Dr Seuss’ beloved Grinch helps us remember the true meaning of Christmas…. You might even cross paths with the Grinch himself.
This year’s Christmas in the Gardens is free and features Christmas lights, Christmas carols by local community groups, free rides and Christmas activities, Dr. Seuss themed foods and an open air movie screening. Please bring your own blanket and pillow to sit on in the Amphitheatre.
Entertainment line up
- Christmas Carols with Holroyd Brass Band – 6pm
- Christmas Carols with Cumberland Community Choir – 7pm
- Meet the Grinch at the Grinch’s Lair – 5pm to 9pm
- Grinch’s Disco Party – 5pm to 9pm
- Whoville Carnival rides – 5pm to 9pm
- Face Painting and Grinch Christmas Cookie Making – 5pm to 9pm
- Movie screening of the Dr. Seuss classic ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas’ starring Jim Carrey (Rated PG). The movie starts at 8.00pm at the Mt Crumpit Open Air Cinema Amphitheatre.