Ronald Mc Donald House Westmead is built on the simple belief that when a child is seriously ill, nothing should stand in the way of their family staying close to support them during a challenging time.
For many families, the house provides a safe haven where there’s no need to worry about where they can afford to stay, where their next meal will come from or where they will lay their heads to rest.
The Ronald McDonald House Westmead holds a very special place in Sara’s heart, so we have decided to put together a family fun day out where your family can also make difference.
So please come along, bring your families & a picnic blanket & enjoy the day with Sara Perry & The Belle Property family to help raise much needed funds for the families who call Ronald McDonald House Westmead home.
The special events planned for the day include:
• Boutique Market Stalls
• Rides, Carnival Games, Jumping Castle
• Face Painting
• Meet & Great Popular Disney Characters
• Food Trucks such as “Bella Shack & The Bearded Bakers “
• The Golden Ridge Animal Farm Petting zoo
• Outdoor Cinema playing a family movie
• Entertainment & special guest appearances
• DJ all day
• Fireworks and so much more….